· rok szkolny 2013/2014
Komunikacja
· Ciekawe strony
· Kontakt z redakcją
name
content
Zobacz temat
 Drukuj temat
Ghana and enhance its capacity for sustainable development.
chanah
, April 28 (Xinhua) -- UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura said early Thursday that the next round of intra-Syrian peace talks will be meaningful only if tattered truce in the country be restored.

While noting that the latest Syria peace talks in Geneva was overshadowed by a substantial deterioration of the cessation of hostilities, he urged internationals partners and warring parties in Syria to take measure to restore truce so as to create favorable conditions for new talks.

"In the last 48 hours we have had an average of one Syrian killed every 25 minutes, and one Syrian wounded every 13 minutes," the special told the press after briefing the UN headquarters in New York on the just-concluded intra-Syrian peace talks.

"How can you have substantial talks when you only have news of bombing and shelling?" he asked.

He called upon members of the International Syria Support Group (ISSG) to reconvene as soon as possible in a bid to put negotiations back on track.

The United States and Russia, the two most significant players within the ISSG framework, should act immediately to restore the ceasefire in Syria and eliminate elements that endanger the intra-Syrian peace talks, said the envoy.

The exact date for the next round of the intra-Syrian peace talks will be announced in May, he said.

BRUSSELS, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Just over a year after announcing his international retirement as a Ping-Pong player, the famous Belgian pianist Jean-Michel Saive announced Thursday to run for the presidency of the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).

"Having announced my intention to run for the ITTF presidency, I have received an impressive amount of positive feedback from the table tennis world and the sport community in general. This encouraged me to formally announce that I am running for the presidency of the ITTF for the period 2017-2121," said the 47-year-old.

"China is a country I visited enormously. I hope in the future, I will have good permanent contacts with the Chinese Table Tennis Federation to continue to evolve and grow ping," he told Xinhua after the press conference.

The 7-time Olympician put an end to his international career at the end of 2015. He then continued to play in club Logis Auderghem in Brussels.

The ITTF will select the new president on the sidelines of the World Championships in Dusseldorf on May 31.

Current president, German Thomas Weikert officially announced last October its intention to run again. Qatari Khalil Al-Mohannadi, vice president of the ITTF, also announced his candidacy.

NAIROBI Cheap Womens Jordan 1 Retro For Sale , May 3 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's Deputy President William Ruto said Sunday the government will not allow the practice of homosexuality, saying the practice is against Christianity and human nature.

Ruto also assured the religious community of the government support in opposing the introduction of same sex relations in the Kenyan society.

"We will stand with religious leaders to defend our faith and believes. We will not allow homosexuality in our society as it violates our religious and cultural believes Cheap Mens Air Jordan 1 Retro For Sale ," he said during a church service in Nairobi.

Early last week, a court ordered the Attorney General and the National Council of NGOs to register a gay organization Cheap Mens Jordan 1 Retro For Sale , National Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (MGLHRC), arguing that the constitution protected the rights of minorities such as homosexuals.

Same-sex conduct is outlawed in 35 African countries. One of the insidious effects of these laws is that lesbian Cheap Mens Air Jordan 1 Retro Flyknit For Sale , gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights organizations are denied registration in many of these countries on the grounds that they will be promoting an illegal activity.

This Cheap Mens Jordan 1 Retro Flyknit For Sale , human rights organization said, has the effect of violating LGBT people's rights to freedom of association Cheap Air Jordan 1 Off White For Sale , assembly and expression,

"There's no room for homosexuality in this country. That one I can assure you Cheap Jordan 1 Off White For Sale ," Ruto assured."When we say this, we are not saying so as to get votes www.jordan1retroflyknit.com , but to protect what we all believe is not right."

The deputy president said contrary to what critics were saying, Kenya was on the right track as the government implemented a series of projects.

He also assured Kenyans of the government's commitment to unite Kenyans and fight tribalism and tribal leadership.

ACCRA, July 22 (Xinhua) -- China is prepared to participate in the economic development of Ghana and the West African sub-region, Sun Baohong, the Chinese Ambassador to Ghana, said here on Friday.

Addressing the one day Ghana-China Investment Forum, the ambassador urged the Ghanaian side to roll out more preferential policies, and create a more congenial environment for business activities to attract more investors.

"China is willing, under the framework of FOCAC (Forum on China-Africa Cooperation), to focus more on requirements of Ghana; explore multiple ways of cooperation and make full use of the tool of investment, vigorously participate in Ghana's industrialization," she said.

The ambassador added that China will also play a part in the country's agricultural modernization and overall regional development as well as implement more projects in Ghana and enhance its capacity for sustainable development.

She called for exchange of ideas and experiences between China and Ghana and on governance with the two jointly building their capacities to pave the way for the integration of their policies and development strategies, calling for peaceful resolution of problems arising between the two.

"As our cooperation goes wider and deeper, some problems will arise inevitably. Just as a proverb goes, 'the teeth sometimes bites the tongue'. In dealing with these problems emerging in the course of progress, we should abide by the spirit of mut. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Custom NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China

Przejdź do forum:
dane adresowe
Gimnazjum
im. K. K. Baczyńskiego
27-300 Lipsko
ul. Zwoleńska 16 A
tel/fax (048)3781072
pglipsko@wp.pl
dyrekcja
Dyrektor szkoły:
mgr Magdalena Cieślak
tel. 48 378 10 72